CS2 cheats updated to the newest game patch.
Fortnite cheat updated. Fixed minor bugs on AMD CPU's.

Can this be used on faceit

Can this be correctly loaded on Faceit? I have bought something similar before and it will change some settings like bios secure and then the faceit AC won't work so I cannot load the cheat. Could you provide like login videos or something like this? Because I dont want to get scammed. Don't say it's undetected, if it can not be loaded into faceit ofc it is undetected.

You can check all information including real in-game screenshots on FACEIT on the product page here https://smartaim.cc/index.php?/store/category/1-cs2/. It's bypassing FACEIT very long time. We have a lot of positive reviews  and have been in business for a long time. Immediately I can add that nothing supernatural in the configuration of the bios will not be, as well as our cheat quietly works in secure boot mode (faceit necessary).

First thanks for your reply. 

In the product page, there are indeed in-game screenshots, but you know, these days many scammers use some "great skills" to make their legit look fancy. I just don't want to be scammed, I got scammed before so I have to be cautious about anything that seems not "real".  If you can provide real-time videos or somthing similar, it will be a huge proof for me.

2 minutes ago, DYSU said:

First thanks for your reply. 

In the product page, there are indeed in-game screenshots, but you know, these days many scammers use some "great skills" to make their legit look fancy. I just don't want to be scammed, I got scammed before so I have to be cautious about anything that seems not "real".  If you can provide real-time videos or somthing similar, it will be a huge proof for me.

I think I've given you enough information, study the feedback in more detail, it's hard to record a video on Faceit so that player names are hidden and all accounts are safe, anyway sooner or later we will make such a video. We have everything transparent, instant delivery and refund guarantee in case the cheat will not work on your computer (if our support can not help you).

Hope I answered all your questions.

Regards,
Daoku