CS2 cheats updated to the newest game patch.
Fortnite cheat updated. Fixed minor bugs on AMD CPU's.

settings help

Hey Everyone,

Curious what the best settings are to look like it’s legit on Faceit. I’ve been messing around a bit with a few settings but feel like I’m missing a few key things. My aim isn’t the best but I don’t want it looking like I’m whipping super hard/following people behind the walls. Also, can someone explain to me if I should have trigger bot on and the benefits/how it works? Currently just using aimbot rc + aimbot humanize with low fov without trigger bot. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

this is strictly individual and depends on your experience and other settings including dpi and sensetivity. i recommend that you set it up with bots to eliminate any shaking and so on 🙂

Good afternoon, I suggest you visit the client forum and find a settings files specifically for your purposes, I think you will find something you like here https://smartaim.cc/index.php?/forum/27-private-talk/

Triggerbot allows you to fire automatically with AWP for example. I recommend to use it only with sniper rifles and only with trigger key.

In any case the best customization is the customization created by you, create a map or go to aim_botz and experiment.

Regards,
Skywalker