CS2 cheats updated to the newest game patch.
Fortnite cheat updated. Fixed minor bugs on AMD CPU's.
万美 PVP (PWA) 正式更新并支持。

Multi APEX Review

This is a good product. The preset settings are good enough that you don't have to make any major adjustments. They have a glow feature where the enemy has a bright glow around him. The Aim is not to obvious. I keep my aim at the chest or neck. Another great feature is the auto loot. The price for the chair is fair and comes with a hwid spoofer. It works with both Steam and Origins. You don't want to rage in this game because you will get banned quickly. They also give you recommended settings to look legit so you can keep playing. I like Apex Legends but is a hard game and a lot of the top Streamers are Chairing! To keep up you got to use a chair also and SmartAim got the chairs you need. Thank You SmartAim for all your hard work.

On 2/7/2023 at 10:55 PM, FineArt said:

This is a good product. The preset settings are good enough that you don't have to make any major adjustments. They have a glow feature where the enemy has a bright glow around him. The Aim is not to obvious. I keep my aim at the chest or neck. Another great feature is the auto loot. The price for the chair is fair and comes with a hwid spoofer. It works with both Steam and Origins. You don't want to rage in this game because you will get banned quickly. They also give you recommended settings to look legit so you can keep playing. I like Apex Legends but is a hard game and a lot of the top Streamers are Chairing! To keep up you got to use a chair also and SmartAim got the chairs you need. Thank You SmartAim for all your hard work.

Thank you so much for your honest review.